INSTITUTES & CENTRES
a) Institute of Leadership & Professional Development (ILPD)
b) Centre of Research, Publication, Consultancy & Postgraduate Bureau (CRPC)
c) Centre for Quality Assurance (CQA) and for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL)
d) Collaborative Programs centers
UHTGL Center works according to the memorandum between two universities
Invigilate uhtgl examinations under iubtg rules and regulations; https://www.iubtgedu.org/academic.php?s=7
give out and collect the answer booklets and questions papers; deal with candidates inquires in line with exam rules and conditions;
responsible for writing incident reports if required.
All hard copies documents can be found through coaching center
Due to covid 19 impact, all works uploaded to online classes https://www.iubtgedu.org/elearning.php
Workshops and practices will be done according to the situation of each country for covid 19 pandemic.
The outbreak of COVID-19 in Africa and necessary national measures taken to tackle the spread of the virus may cause significant disruption
to the provision of education, training and mobility opportunities for learners, teachers and educators across the africa
Online tools – like many digital tools (online and offline) – can serve different educational purposes:
- connecting educators and learners with each other when in separate locations
- accessing information and environments not usually available in every home or institution
- supporting continued professional development of educators in a flexible way
To help ensure continuity in education and training activities, there is a wide range of online learning materials made available online:
- online platforms : https://www.iubtgedu.org/elearning.php
- Online Resources and Tools for learners ,teachers and educators during the outbreak of covid-19.